Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Scrap Around the World

Hi everyone.  A quick share today.  I decided to play along for the first time at Scrap Around the World this month.

Here is February's mood board



And here is my layout



I really loved the pink on this board, and have taken inspiration from the colors (the different pinks on my background, and the gold triangles stood out.  So I just had to add some glam to my LO.  I don't scrap pink very often, so it was a great board to push me out of my comfort zone.

A couple of close ups


Lots of gelatos, stamps, gesso and modelling paste on my background


I'm feeling very "blah" about my scrapping of late.  Hopefully it will pass soon :)  Think I need to stop being so harsh on myself and just go with what I like to do.  

Anyway, back to the desk to finish off a few more DT creations, and hope to get started on my 2014 Project Life book soon too.

Thanks for stopping by
Happy scrapping
Karen

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing, the colors are stunning.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning background work! Love the touches of gold and pearl! Thank you for joining us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving your comment. I hope you've enjoyed visiting and see you again soon :)